Internet services quality monitoring system Monolit IT enables to measure and anticipate any loss of quality in internet transmission at the end customer. NetQ Meter is the upcoming future. This is an innovative solution available today! The system was designed for Internet Service Providers who prioritise quality and customer satisfaction. They are the main supports of their business.
Think about the benefits you will gain from implementing NetQ System at your company:
- you will receive a universal indexIP value that shows the quality of internet services. Thanks to this solution, you gain one index instead of tens of indexes that are difficult to compare. A single unique index on a global scale, that is based on carefully developed weights and algorithms. Now, the analysis of the quality of internet supplied by ISP employees is fast and simple,
- you will reduce the number of customers resigning from services (churn) due to non-satisfactory quality of internet services,
- you will check whether the SLA is fulfilled,
- you will monitor the quality of internet services continuously, on a 24/7 basis,
- you will obtain transparent reports showing the current and historic status of internet services,
- you can supply better quality of services to your end customer, as compared to the competition,
- you will test the actual quality of your services and immediately diagnose any problems,
- you will be able to verify the quality of internet services at the end customer without assistance of a NOC team, remotely on an on-going basis,
- you will minimise costs of groundless requests made by customers by resolving problems with internet services directly at the customer's, when monitoring the quality of internet services in network nodes and at end customers,
- you will be able to reduce the quantity and time of calls made to your Call Centre relating to complaints regarding service quality,
- being an ISP in Poland, you can check compliance with the memorandum of the Office of Electronic Communications.
NetQ Meter will measure and supply predefined tests that are crucial for an ISP:
- load of WiFi network taking into account particular channels. The system verifies and notifies to what extend the WiFi environment enables to obtain optimum transmission results,
- download and upload transmission capacity depending on the used protocol,
- delays occurring for each direction of the transmission,
- quantity of lost packets,
- speed of opening and response of selected websites,
- time of responses of selected DNS servers along with responses of reference servers,
- built by the customer, based on SNMP protocol,
- others, depending on the needs.
At NetQ Meter you can check information about the quality of provided internet services for particular activities of end customers on an on-going 24/7 basis:
- IP telephony – is conversation smooth without any delays and interruptions, which create an inconvenience,
- streaming video – is it uninterrupted and offers satisfying quality,
- browsing typical websites – speed of loading, opening and response of websites,
- online games – is the connection fast enough for gamers.
The NetQ Meter is composed of central servers and measuring polls - both fixed and mobile. Fixed polls are installed in backbone network nodes of ISPs. Mobile polls are intended for measurements conducted at the customer's, e.g. during service installation.